Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Letter to The Lord

Dear Lord,
I don't ask things of You for myself .I'm always asking for other people that I felt needed You more.Lord,I've realized that I need You in my life as much as the rest of the world.So Here goes:
Lord,Please help me!I can't deal with my anger alone any more!I know I Your Calming Influence in my life so I'm beggingYou to take control of my life and put me where You want me to be!!I'm still learning so You may have smack me upside the head to get my attention once in a while .I need You,Lord,to take my hand and hold onto me tight.I don't want to go alone anymore.I want You as my co-piolet permantly!Help me deal with my anger toward everything gone awry in my world.Help me ,Father,deal with the sudden outbursts of anger and the depression without pills!I want to be happy but with no pills!I'm asking You, Lord, to save me from HELL and myself!!!! In Jesus' name,I pray, AMEN!!!

1 comment: